Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Srushti Sankalp-3

Kelisakhi-Playmate

Today night-the very air
hints of our Union
The touch of the breeze
Sends shivers down my body
The piercing darkness all around
Is thick with desire
My eyes, lips, arms, feet
Are no longer mine
I feel myself
Sinking into the encompassing darkness
I am lost -I am not Me.

And the fear,
The primordial fear,
The nameless, formless fear-
That had been haunting me
until now
Which had taken me away,
far away from You,
has left me-and now
I return to you,with renewed vigour-
The fingers of fear have-
Loosened their clutches
And my inhibitions, hesitation, shyness,
Have melted away..
Helplessly, I reach out for you-

My parted lips quiver,
My throat is parched,
My eyelids droop,
My body turns limp

I clasp you in
My embraceTight,
tighterClose, closer
Your fragrant breath enters me
Your life enters mine
Your blood flows in my veins
And my limp body surges with Life
I am reborn!


My embrace is merciless,
Blind, intoxicated
My embrace is like the vice grip
Of the Serpent Bride
And there are Love bites
On your shoulder, lips and arms!


You are restless
Like the depthless, raging ocean
In the flaming Sun,
Like the little Island
Besieged by lashing waves!

Arise, My Lord!
And shut the windows-
With your shivering hands
The ocean you see outside
Is Just me-
Yet I do not want to cast
my eye upon her
The stars, the planets
The entire galaxy
Is But me
Yet tonight I want to forget Everything
- Me, myself!
Arise, shut the windows
Tonight even darkness
has vision
The breeze blowing outside
Is vicious
And I am afraid of Myself!

Lo! I am Free!
All my fickle companions
Shyness, Fear, doubt,
Reticence, Sorrow
Have all forsaken me-
My eyes are no longer eyes
They are but moments
Of Anticipation
My arms are now paths
That bring you to me
And this rosy, oyester body of mine
Is now merely a call,
beckoning you to me!


Arise My Darling!
Draw the blinds
Bid the Ocean
To return from the door
Let SpaceBe dissolved in our Union
Command Time-The ruthless Archer
To replace his arrows
Into his quiver
To split his bow
And await patiently
At our door
As long as our Love play
Remains paused
And I sink into
Blissful Oblivion!


Come to me My Lord!
The whole of Creation
Is now dissolved,
I have held captive-
In my flowing tresses,
Time and Space.
The whole Cosmos
Is now Just You and Me..
I-your eternal Consort!





No comments: